8/11/2010

In London and Loving It!

Things I love about London.
- my family friends
- crumpets
- funky fruits at the market
- the accents
- the tube
- getting lost on the bus
- the weather (people tell me this will change)
- crumpets
- tea time
- digestive cookies (which are oddly named I think because they don't actually help with digestion)
- sleeping in a real bed
- meeting people from all over the world
- hearing english
- speaking english
- the crazies on holloway road
- camden town
- the hedge maze currently in trafalgar square
- the TATE
- the Royal Academy
- Hamstead Heath, and Parliament Hill
- being surrounded by tons and tons and tons of people
- crumpets
- florence the cat
- watching football
- biking around town

I don't know why I decided to make a list, or if it is at all interesting but I'm having a great time here in London yet again.  I've seen so many friends from all over the world, (liechtenstein, greece, poland, us and italy) and I can't help but try and figure out how I'm going to move here asap.  Who knows though, if I can find a place with hunza apricots, physails and crumpets in nyc - I might just stay there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment