So I've finally gotten a free moment and I wanted to let you all know I'm in Georgia safe and sound. The last few hours have been hectic but exciting! We really were met by "media" at the airport - totally bizarre to have news cameras following you - and after that were whisked away to a lovely dinner and a hotel in the hills. We have two more days here until we leave for our Pre-Service Training host site in Borjomi. We've started to learn the language, and I've been eating very very well. Randomly lots of French Fries. Anyway, not much to report, still pretty tired. I've got a cell phone, so if you want the number, let me know! Call are free for me to get, and I think skype is pretty cheap. Lots of love to you all, and nah-van-dis! (Goodbye)
4/28/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear! Did you hear the news?! I miss celebrating Obama with you! LOL
ReplyDelete