12/24/2009

Winter Wonderlands!

So finally I know how to post pictures to this blog, (thank you Kevin) so here are a few!



Me and Sophie in Helsinki.  I have never had my eyelashes freeze, and here in this snow storm they did. So so so so so so much fun!



Our Christmas Tree in Vilnius!




Mid Snow Angel in Helsinki!




Kevin, Emilija and Me at a Christmas Party.;


Lots of love to you all, and I hope you're having a very very very very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare! Finally accessed your log with help from your Mom. What a grand adventure! Happy New Year --- we'll be following your trail. Eloise and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. Here we are UJ, Eloise and Owen. Owen is down here from Chandler to give a tutorial to Eloise re the computer. Weather has been bright and warm; a little cooler today but bright. We are well here. Eloise is busy with church and I'm still going to the VA 4 days a week. I enjoy talking with the veterans. Love to you from all of us. Uncle John

    ReplyDelete