10/08/2009
Leaving!!
Hello all! Currently I am sitting in JFK airport waiting for my flight to Heathrow. It’s about 6:30 in the morning, and I can’t decide if I should caffeinate, or try to sleep. These past few days since returning from California have been insane, but wonderful. It is a nice problem to have too many people who I care about to say goodbye to, instead of time to pack. That being said hopefully all of you who have promised to visit me on my trip, do so. So far we’ve planned for Christine and I to meet in Ireland around Jan/Feb, Masha and I to meet in Ukraine around July, Gabe (crossing my fingers on the fellowship!) in….. Germany? In the summer time and, hopefully I can convince more of you to come along! I can’t even express how excited I am to start this trip, but I am sure that all of you know, considering it’s all I’ve talked about for the past six months. Just in case I haven’t told some of you, my first stop is going to be London, where I am staying with the most hospitable people EVER, (they’ve already put me up once this summer with Nora), Philip and Amanda, and then on to Kosovo/Kosova (I still haven’t decided how I want to spell it) to visit with Shley for two weeks! BEYOND EXCITED!!! Then back to London, and by that time I should have decided if I am heading to Greenland or Iceland first… I know… big decisions. When I finally become blog savvy, it is my intention to post my itinerary on the site so that you can all know where I am. Though mostly this is for my mother’s sanity… haha, sorry for the stress mom! Also, it would be remiss of me to not mention my parents. Who are, by the way, the best ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this incredible opportunity! Come visit any time – Dad, I’ll see you in London in November! Well otherwise, my brain seems to be slowing down, so I think I’ll go grab my last American Starbucks for a good long time, Grande Red-Eye here I come! Lots and lots of love to everyone, and I’ll talk to you on the other side of the pond! P.S. Skype me at claire.breedlove !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment